Psy - Gentlemen Outline Meananda Godzanda: How I Fell for Film - My First Short Film

Monday, June 16, 2014

How I Fell for Film - My First Short Film

  Heyho! First post for this blog! So yeah this is a short film I made in about two days, sending it out to take part in the International Churches of Christ (ICOC) Teens' Video Contest. It's an international video competition which requires us to show our Christian conviction in our own way.

  Most of the other contestants shot themselves talking about their convictions, but for me I prefer making a story out of my own conviction. And so I became the story/script writer, director, and editor for this short film.

  This film was what I did when I was 16, so basically that time I only used Movie Maker and stuff and with my zero experience in film back then, everything ended up blur even when I shot with my dear DSLR.

  If you don't understand what the video was trying to say and you would like to find out, you can ask me on FB :b 



No comments:

Post a Comment