Psy - Gentlemen Outline Meananda Godzanda: Froggie on News

Monday, June 16, 2014

Froggie on News

  One day in form 3 the art teacher brought in packets of paper clay we were all so excited, the whole class making noise as we shared to each other what's in our mind to make. Someone even suggested making poop out of the clay. 

  I went back to my school hostel and wasn't sure what to make. So I randomly made picked the thing that I love most -- FROG. And so I started forming my lovely assassinated frog. It was gorgeous with the blue color in which only poisonous frogs had. With that I came up with an idea for the story behind this murder scene -- the princess killed the frog before his poisonous lips could reach hers. So what if the frog really turned into a prince if the princess had to die under a poisonous kiss?

  I had so much fun and finished everything in a day. So satisfied. Eventually I got the class going "eee" "aaa" "woahhh" and my handsome art teacher going "this is gorgeous". 

  And yeap my baby got on the newspaper :D 



*notice the eyelashes on its eyes...I'll tell you a secret...they're my used fake lashes haha

No comments:

Post a Comment